Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dinner?





Please don't take this post the wrong way. Your first thought might be food snob-but come on powder cheese? Dinner last night was Mac n Cheese with Tuna. I thought I would eat half of it, so I can track the nutritional elements, but I couldn't even get 1/4 of it down before my stomach started to act up. So it isn't my taste buds-those I controlled well-it was my stomach.



Now people have said its because it wasn't Kraft Mac and Cheese, others say its because I didn't use milk and butter (I used the pasta water). My response is cheese isn't suppose to be powder!


I am listing the nutritional stats below, because I have a dietitian who will give me her assessment to the health and nutritional elements of eating at a pantry.


Stats
Cal-310
fat cal-20
Fat-2g
Chol-10 mg
Sodium-770 mg
Total Carbs-51g
Fiber-1g
Sugar-1g
Protein-21g

Satisfied (rating 1-10, 10 being highest)=1
Would have this meal again (1-10, 10 being highest)=1 (I couldn't use negative numbers)

No comments:

Post a Comment